Full time | Auckland
Client Manager Role Description
The Auckland-based Client Manager will jointly focus on existing companies within the portfolio of FIRN’s client base and actively source new business.
Along with a competitive package and a progressive future, you will have a genuine opportunity to be seen as a disrupter in the market, continuing the outstanding growth of FIRN.
You’ll get to work with a highly supportive and passionate Team, in a scale-up-like culture with a group of talented individuals who are all about getting things done, whilst building the best client-focused business in the market.
You’ll need to come with a proven track record of software and solutions sales experience, with any exposure to cloud solutions being a huge advantage.
You’ll be a professional in every sense of the term, and your ability to engage at Management and C-Level will come naturally to you.
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Director
- At least five years of relevant sales experience
- Proven B2B experience selling software, data and analytics services
- Experience in a scaling start-up and/or tech industry would be beneficial
- Understands how to navigate the negotiation process within large enterprises
- Experience working within an IT or Partner/vendor environment
- An established client network within New Zealand
- You will need to hold Snowflake Sales Certification
Skills and Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver high-level Client Relationship Management that promotes service excellence and retention
- Uncompromising passion for developing new business opportunities and managing the full sales cycle from conception to closure
- Identify key prospective clients through research, effective market segmentation and analysis
- Ability to establish relationships quickly with key business stakeholders and Partners
- Prepare accurate proposals, quotes and costings to secure new or enhanced business through solution sales
- Ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
- Investigate and work with the MD, Sales and Marketing Director and key Partners to develop a client partnership strategy and implement
- Ensure that all sales and reporting platforms are kept up to date
- Attend networking events and conferences
- You will be known for delivering excellent results for clients, always!
- Self-motivated, efficient and results-oriented.
- Works with a sense of urgency, from lead generation and nurturing sales, to preparing proposals and quotes.
- Able to meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Flexible and adaptive with the ability to multi-task and be hands-on with multiple projects at once.
- Analytical thinker who utilises data to inform the approach to the relevant clients.
- The resilience to deal with setbacks and bounce back quickly.
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Able to work independently and also be a good team player.
- Keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercially savvy.
- Have legal right to work in New Zealand.
Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in marketing, business economics, commerce, or in a related field
Based on an Annual Base plus performance comms, and will be reflective of your experience and ability with monthly and yearly bonuses on achieving targets.
- Range – $120,000 to $140,000 plus commissions based on performance of approx. $65,000+
- Total OTE $185,000 to $205,000+
Hours of work
Minimum hours of work is 40 per week / 9am to 5pm / 5 days per week
If you have the required skills and experience, feel you’d be a good fit with our team and would like more information on this role, please send your resume to email@example.com