Full time | Auckland
Along with a competitive package and a progressive future, you will have a genuine opportunity to be seen as a disrupter in the market, continuing the outstanding growth of FIRN.
The Client Director will jointly source new business, and also focus on expanding existing companies within the portfolio of FIRN’s client base.
You’ll get to work with a highly supportive and passionate team, in a start-up like culture with a group of talented individuals who are all about getting things done, whilst building the most client-focused business in the market.
You’ll need to come with a proven track record of product, software and solutions sales experience, with any exposure to cloud solutions being a huge advantage.
You’ll be a professional in every sense of the term, and your ability to engage at management and C-suite level will come naturally to you.
Sales and Marketing Director
- At least three years of relevant sales experience
- Proven B2B experience selling software, data and analytics services
- Experience in a scaling start-up and/or tech industry would be beneficial
- Understands how to navigate the negotiation process within large enterprises
- Experience working within an IT or partner/vendor environment
- An established client network within New Zealand
Skills and Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver high-level Client Relationship Management that promotes service excellence and retention
- Uncompromising passion for developing new business opportunities and managing the full sales cycle from conception to closure
- Identify key prospective clients through research, effective market segmentation and analysis
- Ability to establish relationships quickly with key business stakeholders and partners
- Prepare accurate proposals, quotes and costings to secure new or enhanced business through solution sales
- Ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
- Investigate and work with the MD, Sales and Marketing Director and key partners to develop and implement a client partnership strategy
- Ensure that all sales and reporting platforms are kept up to date
- Attend networking events and conferences
- You will be known for delivering excellent results for clients, always!
- Self-motivated, efficient and results-oriented
- Works with a sense of urgency, from lead generation and nurturing sales, to preparing proposals and quotes
- Able to meet deadlines under time constraints
- Flexible and adaptive with the ability to multi-task and be hands-on with multiple projects at once
- Analytical thinker who utilises data to inform the approach to the relevant clients
- The resilience to deal with setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Able to work independently and also be a good team player
- Keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially savvy
- Have legal right to work in New Zealand
Bachelor degree or higher qualification in marketing, business economics, commerce, or in a related field
OTE is based on an annual base plus performance commission and will be reflective of your experience and ability, with additional monthly/quarterly and yearly bonuses on achieving targets.
If you have the required skills and experience, feel you’d be a good fit with our team and would like more information on this role, please send your resume to email@example.com