Full-time | Auckland
- Support – provide an excellent technical environment, database, reports, business insights and application support to FIRN’s customers.
- Collaborate – work collaboratively with the rest of the practice to share and leverage knowledge.
- Capability Development – contribute to FIRN’s technical delivery capability in line with the practices and FIRN’s strategy.
- Practice – work collaboratively with the practice team and contribute to the development of the practice as a whole
- Company – contribute to the financial success of FIRN Analytics and the practice.
- Find and interpret data-rich sources, merge data together, ensure data consistency through data blending tools like Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx & Snowflake.
- Analyse user requirements and develop proof of concepts for big data applications as part of software pre-sales/technical sales.
- Work with clients engineering and market research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets.
- Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions and implementations using off the shelf tools.
- Create machine learning and text mining algorithms to extract information from large data sets residing in databases such as Snowflake, SQL Server etc.
- Develop and present data visualization reports using tools like Power BI & Tableau.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for workflow development, workflow validation, workflow implementation and large-scale data analysis.
- Prepare user requirement documents and provide end-user training as part of services delivery activities.
- Provide thought-leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects.
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities for future client growth and development.
- Work with others to develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices and other issues.
- Excellent analytical skills and qualitative techniques including data curation, data acquisition, data mining and predictive analytics.
- Coordinate with business users for data validation and user acceptance testing as part of service delivery.
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of a client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability).
- Participate in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e. organisations & processes), roadmaps and business cases for analytics and BI solutions.
- Research to identify what solution best fits the client’s needs, constraints, timelines and budget.
- Participating in business development efforts to secure new projects at new and existing clients.
- Building and maintaining the client relationship on both the IT and business side.
If you have the required skills and experience, feel you’d be a good fit with our team and would like more information on this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org